Blue Swallowtail Butterfly
The Tiger Swallowtail symbolizes the ability to balance and honor both the solar (masculine, proactive) and lunar (feminine, intuitive) aspects of your inner being. The female Tiger Swallowtail sport the beautiful silvery blue crescents on the bottom edge of their back wings which speaks to the special connection women have with the moon.
- Sleek flattering signature Butterfly design fits to contours of face and stays in place
- Made from highest quality certified organic ring spun cotton jersey with super soft feel and easy breathability
- Original illustrations with uplifting symbolic meanings hand printed using non toxic inks
- Double layered with discreet opening for activated carbon disposable filter for added protection
- Extension strap attached for size adjustment, added comfort and for mask to be worn around neck when not in use
- Matching travel pouch to keep mask clean when not in use and replacement filters included
- Sustainably handcrafted in Los Angeles from selectively sourced t-shirts
To find recommended mask size, measure distance from bridge of nose to bottom of chin.
- S/M : A-B measurement is 4 inches or less
M/L : A-B measurement is above 4 inches
- Remove disposable filter before washing
- Wash mask before use
- Machine or hand wash mask at a maximum of 40° after every use
- Do not tumble dry, iron on inside only
- Replacing disposable filter after every use is recommended for best protection
- For sanitary and hygiene reasons, all mask sales are final and may not be returned
- Highest quality organic ring spun cotton with super soft feel. Fair Wear and Organic Certified
- Hand printed in Worn Free sampling facility with non toxic water based inks and no chemical pre treat
- Disposable 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter
- Eco friendly Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), extension strap
It guarantees the traceability of the raw materials used and the purity of the organic cotton of the style you buy.
Fibers are grown without use of GMO, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and other polluting chemicals. By using organic cotton, we drastically reduce the use of water and allow crop rotations and biodiversity.
By using only ring-spun cotton yarns, the surface is highly clean, uniform and extra smooth. Soft to the touch, the ring-spun cotton ensures also a great comfort to the wearer.