Print Denim Patchwork
Our Print Denim Patchwork Masks are made from remnants of our Limited Edition Alexander McQueen Atlantis Butterfly mask and selectively sourced vintage denim. These are hand embroidered using Sashiko stitching onto our certified organic ring spun cotton black tee and sewn into our signature Butterfly Mask design.
- Sleek flattering signature Butterfly design fits to contours of face and stays in place
- Double layered with discreet opening for activated carbon disposable filter for added protection
- Extension strap attached for size adjustment, added comfort and for mask to be worn around neck when not in use
- Matching travel pouch to keep mask clean when not in use and replacement filters included
- Sustainably handcrafted in Los Angeles from creatively curated designer vintage garments
To find recommended mask size, measure distance from bridge of nose to bottom of chin.
- S/M : A-B measurement is 4 inches or less
M/L : A-B measurement is above 4 inches
- Remove disposable filter before washing
- Wash mask before use
- Machine or hand wash mask at a maximum of 30° after every use
- Do not tumble dry, iron on inside only
- Replacing disposable filter after every use is recommended for best protection
- Highest quality organic ring spun cotton with super soft feel. Fair Wear and Organic Certified
- Disposable 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter
- Eco friendly Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), extension strap
It guarantees the traceability of the raw materials used and the purity of the organic cotton of the style you buy.
Fibers are grown without use of GMO, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and other polluting chemicals. By using organic cotton, we drastically reduce the use of water and allow crop rotations and biodiversity.
By using only ring-spun cotton yarns, the surface is highly clean, uniform and extra smooth. Soft to the touch, the ring-spun cotton ensures also a great comfort to the wearer.